The San Francisco Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender Pride Celebration Committee is an ever-evolving member- and community-based organization. Pride’s membership assists the Board of Directors in setting the vision for the organization and the annual Celebration and Parade in addition to raising funds and conducting outreach for the organization.
- Apply for Membership Online
- For a printable application for membership, click here. Fill out the application and send it to the San Francisco Pride office at 1841 Market Street, San Francisco, CA 94103.
- If you have any further questions about membership, contact us at email@example.com.
The San Francisco LGBT Pride Celebration Committee is an ever-evolving member- and community-based organization. The direction of the Pride Celebration Committee is largely determined by the membership. The membership is a voting body that meets monthly with the Board of Directors to make decisions to further the mission of the Committee. By becoming a member of San Francisco Pride you will have a direct voice in shaping an event that educates and gives back to the LGBT Community.
At our monthly meetings, the general membership can provide direct input on the event to Board Members and the Production Team as well as stay informed year round through monthly e-Newsletters and periodic e-mail updates. Other benefits of membership include participation in the nomination and selection of Grand Marshals, choosing the yearly theme of the Celebration and Parade as well as voting on the selection of the Board of Directors. These are just some of the ways in which you can be fully engaged with Pride and the greater LGBT community no matter where you live!
In addition to what has been mentioned above, all members of Pride receive the following General Member Benefits:
- Invitations to special events throughout the year
- Voting rights after 60-days of membership (this includes voting for candidates for the Board of Directors, the event theme, and Community Grand Marshals
- Your name published in our annual publication ‘InsidePride,’ and on our website